Pages

Monday, June 5, 2017

CAS - Leader of the Pack


Hello...and welcome!  You're just in time for this Monday's CAS...so let's get started!  I'm always amazed at what can inspire a project...and for this card it was few things still out from last week's #TGIF110 color challenge project and a stamp set that's been waiting to be inked up.  Waiting patiently...I might add...for much too long.  Ha!  anyway... I also knew that I needed to add something new to my stash of birthday cards...and I wanted to use this set...One Wild Ride...with a bit of a "girly" twist.


Mission accomplished...I think...and here's a close up of the details I used for the the girly twist.  The color...Calypso Coral...with the Very Vanilla 1/2" Lace Trim and the Rhinestone Basic Jewels are the subtle, feminine detail that I was hoping for.  


Design Tip:  Don't be afraid to mix and match your Very Vanilla and Whisper White.  Here...the lace trim really pops off the white card base...and it also gives this project a wonderful vintage vibe.

Thanks for stopping by! 

Have an amazing day!
 
 https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx



Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

No comments:

Post a Comment