To give you more of what you love, during October and November we’re offering two straight months of perfectly coordinated Paper Pumpkin Christmas cardmaking and gifting projects! Two coordinating kits means that 1) you will have everything they need to complete unique holiday cards and gifts, 2) you will have more creative options, and 3) you can get that handmade holiday touch without the fuss!
Even if you don’t craft regularly you'll still love to make holiday cards and gifts! With so much coordinated cuteness on tap, now’s the perfect time to invite them to dive in and subscribe at paperpumpkin.com.
- Remember, the October and November kits coordinate but they also stand alone. You DO NOT need both kits to create a complete project.
- To receive October’s kit, customers must subscribe at paperpumpkin.com by 11:50 PM (MT) on October 10.
- To receive November’s kit, customers must subscribe at paperpumpkin.com by 11:50 PM (MT) on November 10.
Seriously...DON'T miss out!
Everything is precut and ready for you to make amazing projects...without the prep work!
This video shows you...step by step...how to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin for the first time. And if you're already a subscriber...it's just what you need to manage your account. Check it out!
And then...once you've subscribed...there's SO. MUCH. MORE!
- You'll definitely want to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin's very own YouTube channel! Each month you'll find a new video demonstrating how to assemble your new kit. And sometimes...you'll find a bonus video with more, alternative kit ideas that I know you'll love, too! Seriously...subscribe to the Paper Pumpkin YouTube channel HERE!
- And...speaking of more kit ideas...check out the ideas at the Paper Pumpkin Pinterest page HERE. And while you're there don't forget to FOLLOW Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up!
- And hey...once you subscribe you'll have exclusive access to the selection of past kits. So... when a kit runs out, you can buy more—either as a full kit or a refill (without stamp set and ink). Click HERE to see the current selection of past kits, available while supplies last.
And finally...there's more...FROM ME!
- As my thank you to you for subscribing to Paper Pumpkin with me as your demonstrator I have a gift or you, seen below! It's just what you'll need to store the stamp sets and ink spots included in each month's kit. The acrylic block you'll receive with your first kit fits in there, too. I made one for myself, and I love it!
- And...last but not least...as a Paper Pumpkin subscriber you'll be invited to join me for my monthly Paper Pumpkin Craft Night! Bring your Paper Pumpkin kit and and join the crafting fun!